Logitech Harmony 665 Universal Remote Control
The Harmony 665 is an easy to use and program universal remote control allowing single remote control for up to 10 devices in your home AV system.
- Customize up to 23 of your favorite channels and access them directly from Harmony 665’s full color screen. Select channels from your local cable or satellite lineup during setup.
- Whether you need to adjust the volume, change the channel, or pause the show, bright, backlit buttons on Harmony 665 make it easy to find the right control, even when the lights are low.
- If things get off track, on-screen help can walk you through the steps to quickly get everything working again.
- Forget about entering confusing button combinations or codes. Simply connect Harmony 665 to your PC or Mac and use MyHarmony software to add devices and configure settings in minutes.
System Requirements for programming:
- Windows® 8 or higher
- macOS 10.10 or higher
- USB port (Type A port or adapter)
- Internet access
- IR-based remote control
- USB cable (Type A)
- 2 AA batteries
- User documentation
Warranty: 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty