Martin Logan Dynamo 700w Subwoofer
Building on the success of the original Dynamo, Martin Logan designers went on to create the compact, powerful Dynamo 700w. Featuring a high-current 300-watt RMS, 600-watt peak amplifier and 10-inch cone driver, the Dynamo 700w delivers deep, tight, effortless bass for home theater or stereo music. Its standard down-firing configuration quickly (and easily!) converts into a front-firing setup for those who prefer a "hidden" installation. Finishing touch - an included wireless transmitter and receiver for bass aficionados who prefer a clean, minimalist look in the room, with no cables in sight.
Features and specifications:
- Frequency Response 24–200 Hz ±3dB; Anechoic through LFE effects input
- 10" (25.4cm) high excursion, poly cone with extended throw drive assembly; sealed non-resonant cabinet design
- Low pass filter frequency 35–120 Hz
- 300 watts (600 watts peak)
- Phase controls 0°, 90°, 180°
- Wireless - Built-in receiver and included SWT-2 transmitter
- Front firing or down Firing options
- External Dimensions Down Firing: 12.54" H x 11.69" W x 12.53" D
- External Dimensions Front Firing: 13.47" H x 11.69" W x 12.31" D
- Weight (Individual) 26.5 lbs
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.