Martin Logan Motion 40 Tower Speakers - Floor Models - Pair
These Speakers are Floor Models - Excellent Condition
The elegant Motion 40 features an advanced resolution Folded Motion tweeter, a 5-1/2" aluminum cone midrange driver and dual 6-1/2" aluminum cone woofers.
Part of the secret to the Motion 40's outstanding performance lies in the dual oversized black-aluminum cone woofers paired with a rear-firing bass port. The oversized woofer design creates increased cone area delivering higher output and audibly richer, deeper bass performance than it's slightly smaller sibling, the Motion 20. The addition of a dedicated mid-woofer also promotes an even more open, revealing and authentic sound in the critical midrange.
Features & Specifications:
- 1.25" x 2.4" Folded Motion™ tweeter
- 5.5" aluminum cone midrange with cast polymer basket
- 2 x 6.5" aluminum cone woofers with cast aluminum baskets
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure
- high-precision audiophile-grade crossover network
- frequency response: 40-25,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 20-300 watts
- perforated magnetic grille
- includes removable floor spikes
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals (bi-amp/bi-wire capable)
Dimensions: 42.5” H x 7.6” W x 12.8” D
Weight: 49 lbs. ea
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour against manufactures defects.