Martin Logan Motion Vision X Sound Bar
In true Martin Logan fashion the Motion Vision X sound system exceeds our expectations of what a sound bar should be. Use as a simple sound bar or a stand alone music system this will satisfy all your entertainment needs.
Like the first generation Motion Vision soundbar, Motion Vision X delivers 5-channel surround sound from a sleek and sculptural all-in-one system that's stylish yet unobtrusive, simple to install, and easy to operate. Three advanced-resolution Folded Motion® tweeters, four 4-inch high-performance woofers, and seven dedicated amplifiers deliver 100 watts of total system power.
- Frequency Response 43–23,000 Hz ±3dB
- Wireless Receiver Built-in SWT-2 Subwoofer Wireless Transmitter compatible with select MartinLogan subwoofers.
- Wireless Inputs DTS Play-Fi
- High Frequency Transducer Three 1" × 1.4" (2.6cm × 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer with 5.25" × 1.75" (13.3cm × 4.4cm) diaphragm
- Low Frequency Transducer
- Four 4" (10.2cm) fiber cones with extended throw drive assembly. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format.
- Amplifier 100 Watts (200 Watts peak) combined total output across 7 amps.
- Crossover Frequency 3000 Hz
- Components DSP based preamplifier, Dolby® Digital, DTS Digital Surround™.
- Audio Controls Top mounted controls and included remote control.
- Wi-Fi, (1x) Optical SPDIF (digital optical), (1x) Coax SPDIF (digital coaxial), (1x) Analog 3.5 mm, (1x) Ethernet
Weight 20.5 lbs. (9.3 kg)
Dimensions (Table Mount) 5" x 39.9" x 5.85 "
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.