MartinLogan Axis In-wall Speaker
The MartinLogan AXIS is an exceptional performer, perfect as part of a high-end theatre system or even a discreet 2ch audio system.
This in wall speaker features the signature Folded Motion tweeter utilize extremely low mass diaphragms that "squeeze" air, and require significantly less excursion than the typical 1-inch dome tweeter, which drastically minimizes distortion while providing a lightning fast response time. The increased surface area also provides a wide, yet controlled sound dispersion to create a realistic and carefully etched sound stage.
- Frequency Response 45–25kHz ±3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power 20—250 watts per channel
- Horizontal Dispersion 80°
- Vertical Dispersion 30°
- Sensitivity 94 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance 4 Ohms Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency 700 & 2,000 Hz
- High Frequency Transducer: 1.25" x 2.4" (3.2cm x 6.1cm) Folded Motion XT Transducer with 4.5" x 2.75" (11.4cm x 7cm) diaphragm.
- Low Frequency Transducer: Two 5.25" (13.4cm) aluminum cone with cast aluminum basket. Concave dust cap.
- Components: Custom air core coil inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors. Overall system thermal/current protection.
- Inputs: Push style binding posts.
- Weight 13 lbs. (5.9 kg)
- Dimensions (overall 15.2" x 7.8" x 3.9 ")
- Cut-Out Dimensions 7.1" x 14.4"
- Depth Behind Wall Surface 3.7" (9.4 cm)