MartinLogan Crescendo Wireless Speaker
Crescendo is a powerful and precise premium wireless speaker system, featuring dual
audiophile quality Folded Motion™ tweeters and a 5x7-inch mid/bass woofer for a
deep, extended bass response.
At the core of the Crescendo is an advanced 24-bit 48kHz DSP (digital signal processing) based preamplifier in conjunction with a powerful class-D closed-loop 100-watt (140-watt peak) amplifier. The Crescendo is capable of reproducing sound with unflinching accuracy, resolution, and detail—the inspiration behind every MartinLogan design.
- Frequency Response 50–23kHz ±3dB
- Crossover Frequency 3,600 Hz
- High Frequency Transducer Two 0.94” x 1” (2.4cm x 2.5cm) Folded Motion Transducers with 2.8” x 1.25” (7.1cm x 3.2cm) diaphragm.
- Low Frequency Transducer 5” x 7” (12.7cm x 17.8cm) fiber cone with extended throw drive assembly. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format.
- Cabinet Ported
- Amplifier 1 x 50 Watts (woofer). 2 x 25 Watts (tweeters) 100 Watts (140 Watts peak) combined total output.
- Components 24-bit 48kHz DSP based preamplifier Class-D amplifier
- Wireless Inputs Apple AirPlay, Bluetooth
- Inputs Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0 (supports AAC, aptX®, MP3, SBC), USB (iPhone, iPad, iPod digital connection) Auxiliary analog/optical digital (3.5mm mini jack) RJ45 Ethernet
Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
Dimensions 8.1" H x 25.7" W x 6.9 " D