MartinLogan Motion C10 Centre Speaker
The MartinLogan Motion C10 is the ideal compact Center Channel option to deliver crystal clear dialogue perfectly complimenting your Motion® home theater system.
The Motion Series is inspired by the performance of our ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers and is perfect for music or home cinema lovers. Discover confident floor-standing speakers, and gutsy compact bookshelf models, with timbre-matched centers, all featuring MartinLogan’s cutting edge Folded Motion tweeter and backed by exceptional components and hand-built crossovers. They reveal a richly detailed audio experience at an unrivalled price.
- Frequency Response 63 Hz - 25k Hz
- Folded Motion® Waveguide Enhanced Tweeter Dispersion (VxH) 90° x 90°
- Sensitivity (2.83 volts/meter) 92 dB
- Impedance Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers - 4 ohms
- High Frequency Driver 1” x 1.4” (2.6 x 3.6cm) Gen2 Obsidian Folded
Motion® Tweeter with 9.2 in² (59.4 cm²) diaphragm
- Mid/bass Frequency Driver 2 x 5.5” (14cm) Woven Fiberglass cone with cast
polymer basket. Nonresonant sealed chamber format. Unibody cone construction.
- Rear Ported
- Recommended Amp Power 20 - 200 watts
- Binding Post Inputs Custom bi-amp/bi-wire capable 5-way binding posts
Dimensions: 7.25" H x 19" W x 11.5" D
Weight: 23.5 lbs ea
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour