MartinLogan Motion foundation B1 Bookshelf Speakers - Pair
The Gen2 Obsidian Folded Motion Tweeter S, Folded Motion Waveguide, and 5.5” aluminum midbass driver work together here to create a completely unexpected and engaging experience from a compact footprint. Foundation B1 is ideal for small spaces, especially when combined with a subwoofer, to create a highly musical, detailed experience wherever high quality sound is desired. Foundation B1 is also threaded to work with MartinLogan's STAND25 to create a stable stand mount solution.
- Frequency Response 48 Hz - 23 kHz ± 3 dB
- Tweeter Dispersion (horizontal x vertical) 90° x 90°
- Recommended Amplifier Power 15 - 100 watts
- Sensitivity 89 dB
- Impedance 5 ohms
- High Frequency Driver 0.94” x 1” (2.4 x 2.5cm) Gen2 Folded Motion® Tweeter S with 3.5 in2 (22.6 cm2) diaphragm.
- Crossover Frequency 3,400 Hz (2-way)
- Mid-Frequency Drivers 5.5” (14cm) aluminum cone with cast aluminum basket. Non-resonant sealed chamber format. Unibody cone construction.
- Cabinet Rear Ported
- Binding Post Inputs 5-way Binding Posts (Non Bi-Wire)
Dimensions: 13.69" H x 7.25" W x 9.5" D
Weight: 11.5 lbs ea
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour