MartinLogan Motion XT B100 Bookshelf Speakers - Pair
The MartinLogan Motion XT B100 bookshelf speakers are the best bookshelf speakers MartinLogan has made to date.
Motion XT is all about more; more detail, more clarity, and more power. The Motion XT Series models pair high-performance Nomex Reinforced Kevlar Midrange Drivers to eliminate detail-reducing resonance and ringing with MartinLogan's highest-performance tweeter, the aptly named Gen2 Folded Motion XT Tweeter. In addition, the Motion Waveguide enhances the Controlled Dispersion of the tweeter to a generous 45° (Vertical) by 90°(Horizontal) to accommodate a wide range of seating and speaker placement options while avoiding clarity destroying sound reflections within the environment.
- Frequency Response 45 Hz - 25k Hz
- Folded Motion® Waveguide Enhanced Tweeter Dispersion (VxH) 45° x 90°
- Sensitivity (2.83 volts/meter) 93 dB
- Impedance Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers - 4 ohms
- High Frequency Driver 1.25” x 2.4” (3.2 x 6.1cm) Gen2 Obsidian Folded Motion XT® Tweeter with 12.4 in² (79.8 cm²) diaphragm
- Mid/Bass Frequency Driver 2 x 6.5” (16.5cm) Nomex Reinforced Kevlar® cone with cast aluminum basket. Non-resonant sealed chamber format. Unibody cone construction.
- Rearm Ported
- Recommended Amp Power 20 - 250 watts
- Binding Post Inputs Custom bi-amp/bi-wire capable 5-way binding posts
Dimensions: 14.5" H x 8" W x 12.5" D
Weight: 20.5 lbs ea
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour