MartinLogan Renaissance ESL 15A Tower Speakers - Pair
The Renaissance 15A tower speakers make a real statement with amazing presence, detail and imaging. They accomplish this with a 15-inch XStat electrostatic transducer, dual 12-inch PoweredForce Forward™ woofers powered by dual 500-watt Class-D amplifiers.
- Frequency Response 22–21,000 Hz ±3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power 20—700 watts per channel
- Horizontal Dispersion 30°
- Vertical Dispersion 46" (116.9cm) line source
- Sensitivity 92 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance 4 Ohms, 0.5 at 20kHz Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency 300Hz
- High Frequency Transducer XStat™ CLS™ electrostatic transducer. » Panel Dimensions : 46" x 15" (117 x 38cm). » Radiating Area : 690 in² (4,446 cm² )
- Low Frequency Transducer Two 12” (30.5 cm) PoweredForce Forward™ woofers with cast basket, high excursion, rigid aluminium cone and extended throw drive assembly, non-resonance asymmetrical chamber format.
- Amplifier Woofer: 2 x 500 watts/channel (4 ohms), 2 x 1,000 watts peak
- Room Correction (Bass Section) Anthem Room Correction (ARC™) ready (Sold Separately)
Weight: 140 lbs. (35.4 kg)
Dimensions: 69.8" H x 15.75" W x 28.9" D
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour