MartinLogan Vanquish In-ceiling speaker
The MartinLogan Vanquish in-ceiling speaker is a very high performer, excellent for use as a left, centre & right speaker where performance & discreet installations are required.
It borrows so much from MartinLogan's own technology, including Folded Motion XT drivers and aluminum cone, high-resolution woofers. A rigid aluminum chassis and die-cast mounting locks enhance performance and ease installation, while a rotatable tweeter and bezel-less magnetic grille provide incredible adaptability into any installation.
- Frequency Response 37–25kHz ±3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power 20—300 watts per channel
- Horizontal Dispersion 80°
- Vertical Dispersion 30°
- Sensitivity 93 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance 4 Ohms Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency 400, 850 & 2,000 Hz
- High Frequency Transducer: 1.25" x 2.4" (3.2cm x 6.1cm) Folded Motion XT Transducer with 4.5" x 2.75" (11.4cm x 7cm) diaphragm.
- Mid Frequency Transducer: Two 3.5" (8.9cm) aluminum cone with stamped steel basket. Concave dust cap.
- Low Frequency Transducer: 8" (20.32cm) aluminum cone with cast aluminum basket. Concave dust cap.
- Components: Custom air core coil inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors. Overall system thermal/current protection.
- Inputs: Push style binding posts.
- Weight 16 lbs. (7.3 kg)
- Depth Behind Wall Surface 6.1"
- Cut-Out Dimensions 13.1" dia.
- Outer dimensions 14.25" dia. no grill
- Outer dimension 14.38" with grill