Monitor Audio Silver 100 Bookshelf Speakers - Pair
The Silver 100 is a serious audiophile speaker capable of producing remarkable resolution, from the most intricate musical scores to the loudest rock concert, with superlative ease. High output and effortless dynamics make the Silver 100 an ideal choice for medium to large rooms in two-channel stereo or multi-channel application
Silver 100 features a massively powerful 8-inch C-CAM bass/mid driver rigidly fixed into a relatively compact two-way cabinet in a configuration that while relatively traditional by modern standards has a lot to offer. There is no real substitute for big drivers and their relative ease of moving air efficiently. Thus, they can deliver incredible dynamic headroom and bass extension, a feature normally reserved for floorstanding speakers.
Price is for 2 speakers (1 pair)
Features and specifications:
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 35 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88dB
- Minimum Impedance 4.5 ohms @ 220 Hz
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 40-120W
- 1 x 8" RST® Bass/Mid driver
- 1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
- Magnetic grill
- External Dimensions: 14.75" H x 9.06" W x 12.93" D
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.