Monitor Audio C280-IDC In-Ceiling Speaker
Price is for 1 speaker
True 3-way design provides rich midrange detail, higher system output, greater power handling, and superior vocal intelligibility and sound localisation. Optimum imaging and set-up are established via the pivoting IDC, high frequency (+3 dB /0 dB / -3 dB) level adjustment, and boundary compensation (on / off) controls.
Features an 8-inch C-CAM bass driver and a pivoting IDC module, housing a 4-inch C-CAM RST inverted midrange driver and a 1-inch C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter.
Features and specifications:
- Unique IDC dual concentric mid-range/ HF module offering up to 18 degrees of pivot in all directions. Easily directed during post install set-up.
- Frequency Response 50 Hz – 30 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M) 90 dB
- Power Handling (RMS) 120 W
- 8” C-CAM® cone bass driver, pivoting IDC module housing
- 4” C-CAM® RST® inverted mid range driver
- 1” C-CAM® pivoting gold dome tweeter
- Fixing Type 3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
- Impedance (Nominal) 6 ohms
- Adjustment Controls: HF Level Switch ( +3dB / 0dB / -3dB ) Boundary Compensation Switch
- Trimless magnetic low profile grill