Monitor Audio Center Speaker Platinum PLC350 II
Experience the difference in a heartbeat. Surrounded by the natural audio transparency of the astonishing PLC350 II in concert with the PL300 II, or PL500 II, you’ll be lifted to the stage and compelled to take part. This is theatre on a professional scale but with the authentic presence, detail and texture that only very finest high-end audio design can conjure. The PLC350 II’s system of twin 8” RDT®II bass drivers, 4” RDT II midrange and MPD high frequency transducer will personalise the nuance of each whisper. When at least sixty per cent of the film’s emotional content is directed through the centre channel, the PLC350 II provides the extraordinary focus that transports you, exhilarated, to the end of every performance.
Features and specifications:
- 2 x 8" RDT®II long-throw bass drivers
- 1 x 4" RDT II mid-range driver
- 1 x MPD high frequency transducer
- 2 x HiVe®II ports
- Frequency Response (-6dB - IEC 268-13) 32Hz - 100kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M) 90dB
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS) 100 - 250W
- Nominal Impedance 4Ω (4.0Ω min. @ 115Hz)
- New patented 'DCF' (Dynamic Coupling Filter) mechanism for more natural sound
- Bespoke speaker terminals and footings
- Underhung, edge-wound voice coils: greater driver efficiency and lifelike dynamics, less distortion
- Bolt through drivers: clearer sound and cleaner aesthetics
- Anti-Resonance Composite (ARC) mid-range housings and baffle components: reduced cabinet vibration, purer sound quality
- TLE (Tapered Line Enclosure) sealed internal enclosure for mid-range drivers: greater sound accuracy and reduced cabinet vibration
- Hand-upholstered front baffle: the very highest quality Inglestone leather supplied by Andrew Muirhead
- Individual driver grilles
- Optional dedicated floor stand available
- External Dimensions: 11.31" H x 31.50" W x 14.50" D
- Weight (Individual) 32.88 lbs
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour against manufacturing defects in material or workmanship only.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.