Monitor Audio In-Ceiling Speaker 6.5" CT265
Price is for 1 speaker
This in-ceiling speakers has 6.5-inch C-CAM® bass driver and a more highly specified version of the C-CAM gold dome tweeter offer an extended high-frequency response to 30kHz, as well as higher output and power handling capacity than the 100 Series 2-way models. Optimum imaging and set-up are established via a pivoting tweeter, high frequency (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB) level adjustment, and boundary compensation (on / off) controls.
Features and specifications:
- Frequency Response 60 Hz - 30 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M) 88.5 dB
- Power Handling (RMS) 75 W
- 6.5” C-CAM® cone bass driver
- 1” C-CAM® pivoting gold dome tweeter
- Fixing Type 3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
- Impedance (Nominal) 6 ohms
- Adjustment ControlsHF Level Switch ( +3dB / 0dB / -3dB ) Boundary Compensation Switch
- Trimless magnetic low profile grill
- Overall Diameter:(including grille) 9.81"
- Cut Out Diameter 8.25"
- Mounting Depth 4.5"
We Also Recommend
Paradigm Powered 2.1 Speaker System Millenia CT 2 - Floor Model
Cambridge Audio Bookshelf Speakers SX-50 - Open Box