Monitor Audio In-Ceiling Speaker 8" CP-CT380
Price is for 1 speaker
Alongside a pivoting C-CAM® tweeter, the CP-CT380 model introduces a powerful 8” C-CAM bass driver featuring the Rigid Surface Technology (RST®) cone surface employed by our range-topping home audio speaker systems. RST uses a pattern of surface dimples to stiffen the cone for higher output and reduced distortion. A wider overall response and greater power-handling are attenuated according to taste by in-room high frequency and boundary compensation controls.
Features and specifications:
- Frequency Response 50 Hz - 25 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M) 89 dB
- Power Handling (RMS) 120 W
- 8˝ C-CAM® RST® cone bass driver
- 1˝ C-CAM pivoting gold dome tweeter
- Fixing Type 3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
- Impedance (Nominal) 6 ohms
- Adjustment Controls HF Level Switch ( +3dB / 0dB / -3dB ) Boundary Compensation Switch
- Trimless magnetic low profile grill
- Overall Diameter:(including grille) 12.18"
- Cut Out Diameter 10.81"
- Mounting Depth 7.12"