Monitor Audio In-Ceiling Speaker 8" CT280-IDC
Price is for 1 speaker
Features an 8-inch C-CAM® bass driver and a pivoting IDC module, housing a 4-inch C-CAM RST® inverted midrange driver and a 1-inch C-CAM gold dome tweeter. True 3-way design provides rich midrange detail, higher system output, greater power handling, and superior vocal intelligibility and sound localisation. Optimum imaging and set-up are established via the pivoting IDC, high frequency (+3dB /0dB / -3dB) level adjustment, and boundary compensation (on / off) controls.
Features and specifications:
- Frequency Response 50 Hz - 30 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M) 90 dB
- Power Handling (RMS) 120 W
- 8” C-CAM® cone bass driver, pivoting IDC module housing
- 4” C-CAM RST® inverted mid range driver
- 1” C-CAM gold dome tweeter
- Fixing Type 3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
- Impedance (Nominal) 6 ohms
- Adjustment ControlsHF Level Switch ( +3dB / 0dB / -3dB ) Boundary Compensation Switch
- Trimless magnetic low profile grill
- Overall Diameter:(including grille) 11.25"
- Cut Out Diameter 9.75"
- Mounting Depth 4.12"