Monitor Audio In-Wall Platinum II Speaker PL IN-WALL II
Price is for 1 speaker
The Platinum In-Wall II is a three-way reference architectural speaker system, perfect for custom home theatre projects where lifelike scale and dynamics are demanded. Equipped with an adjustable mid/high frequency driver array, the In-Wall is able to deliver pin-point audio imaging and consistency from both vertical or horizontal positions. By rotating the array though 90 degrees at the centre of a LCR configuration for instance, a soundstage of three Platinum In-Wall IIs will generate the seamless tonal integrity of the finest boxed systems from a stealthy in-wall location.
Features and specifications:
- Frequency Response 52 Hz - 100 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M) 90 dB
- Power Handling (RMS) 200 W
- 2 x 61/2" RDT®II bass drivers
- 1 x 4" RDT II mid-range driver
- 1 x MPD high frequency transducer
- Impedance (Nominal) 4 ohms
- Overall Diameter:(including grille) 47.44" x 13"
- Cut Out Diameter 46.25" x 11.81"
- Mounting Depth 4"