Monitor Audio In-Wall Speaker WT380-IDC
Price is for 1 speaker
Monitor Audio's finest technologies for wall installation. Configured with an 8-inch C-CAM® RST®bass driver and a pivoting IDC module, housing a 4-inch C-CAM RST inverted midrange driver and a 1-inch C-CAM gold dome tweeter. True 3-way design provides deeper bass, higher system output and greater power handling than the 200 Series 3-way models, together with rich midrange detail, and superior vocal intelligibility and sound localisation. Optimum imaging and set-up are established via the pivoting IDC, high frequency (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB) level adjustment, and boundary compensation (on / off) controls
WT380-IDC includes a midrange-frequency level adjustment for system tuning and a die-cast aluminium front baffle for added rigidity, resulting in superior bass articulation..
Features and specifications:
- Frequency Response 45 Hz - 30 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M) 90 dB
- Power Handling (RMS) 120 W
- 8” C-CAM® cone bass driver featuring RST®, pivoting IDC module housing
- 4” C-CAM® RST® inverted mid range driver
- 1” C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
- Fixing Type 3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
- Impedance (Nominal) 6 ohms
- Adjustment ControlsHF Level Switch ( +3dB / 0dB / -3dB ) Boundary Compensation Switch
- Trimless magnetic low profile grill
- Overall Diameter:(including grille) 17.38" x 11.31"
- Cut Out Diameter 15.25" x 9.18"
- Mounting Depth 3.68"