Monitor Audio Platinum PL300 II Tower Speakers - Pair - Floor Model
These speakers are floor models - Excellent Condition
A further leap in dimension brings still greater rewards in the form of the outstanding PL300 II. Standing at over a metre in height and designed to move the air in larger listening environments, the PL300 II will energise your listening across an enormous sound stage, magically studded with an abundance of natural detail. Its four driver system involving twin 8” RDT®II drivers, 4” TLE loaded midrange and MPD tweeter, captures all the fluid tonal complexity and dynamic richness of each performance on a truly orchestral scale. Explore the depths and climb to the heights of your music and film favourites with an effortlessness that confirms an inescapable truth: the bigger the Platinum, the more precious the prize.
Features and specifications:
- 2 x 8" RDT®II long throw bass drivers
- 1 x 4" RDT II mid-range driver
- 1 x MPD high frequency transducer
- 2 x HiVe®II ports
- Frequency Response (-6dB - IEC 268-13) 28Hz - 100kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M) 90dB
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS) 100 - 300W
- Nominal Impedance 4Ω (4.2Ω min. @ 111Hz)
- New patented 'DCF' (Dynamic Coupling Filter) mechanism for more natural sound
- Bespoke speaker terminals and footings
- Underhung, edge-wound voice coils: greater driver efficiency and lifelike dynamics, less distortion
- Bolt through drivers: clearer sound and cleaner aesthetics
- Anti-Resonance Composite (ARC) mid-range housings and baffle components: reduced cabinet vibration, purer sound quality
- TLE (Tapered Line Enclosure) sealed internal enclosure for mid-range drivers: greater sound accuracy and reduced cabinet vibration
- Hand-upholstered front baffle: the very highest quality Inglestone leather supplied by Andrew Muirhead
- Individual driver grilles
- External Dimensions: 45.56" H x 16.12" W x 18.5" D
- Weight (Individual) 120 lbs
Finishes: Natural Ebony Lacquer
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour against manufacturing defects in material or workmanship only.
We Also Recommend
Martin Logan Motion LX16 Bookshelf Speakers - Pair
Sale price $49900 $499.00
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.