Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G Bookshelf speakers & Kanto Stands Package - Pair
This package contains 1 pair of Monitor Audio Silver 100 bookshelf speakers with 1 pair of Kanto SX22 speakers stands.
The 7th generation of the Monitor Audio Silver series does not disappoint. These new improved models boast a refined fit and finish as well as numerous acoustical improvements.
- RST II (Rigid Surface Technology II) drivers are tougher and more rigid than other driver designs - they produce clearer audio and deeper bass
- New Uniform Dispersion Waveguide II for the new C-CAM gold dome tweeter improves the uniformity of its dispersion.
- Hexagonal pattern on drivers produce greater clarity
Imagine a bookshelf speaker that gives you richer sound and deeper bass than your old floorstander. That’s what the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G is capable of. On the outside, a choice of real-wood veneers lets you achieve the perfect look. Inside, a plethora of technologies come together, including metal coned drivers with Rigid Surface Technology, a new tweeter design and a new crossover system that intelligently combines the tweeter and bass driver. If all that just sounds like noise to you, don’t worry. You’ll hear the difference the moment you press play.
- 1 x 8" C-CAM RST II mid-bass driver
- 1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide II
- System Format 2 - way
- Frequency Response, In-room (-6dB) 35 Hz - 35 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m) 87.5 dB
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance 4.9 Ohms @ 170 Hz
- Maximum SPL (single, free-field) 106 dB
- Power Handling (RMS) 120 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements 40 - 120 W
- Crossover Frequency 2.3 kHz
- Port Tuning Frequency 42 Hz
- Bass reflex HiVe II port system
Dimensions: 14.75" H x 9" W x 13 D
Weight: 20 lbs
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour
The SX series of premium floor-standing speaker stands with a bespoke isolation system, decouples the speaker stands from the floor for class-leading audio performance. The leveling system accessible from the top of the base plate, combined with the included bullseye level lets you adjust level with ease. The heavyduty base plates provide the perfect platform with a dedicated channel for cable management and a separate, spacious column to fill provided bags with the substrate of your choice. Hard floor discs with silicone pads protect wooden floors and optional top plate adhesive foam pads improve dampening.
- Designed to decouple the speaker stands from the floor to prevent unwanted vibrations from transferring into the room
- Includes optional foam padding for top plates
- Dedicated channel to conceal cables and speaker wire
- Includes bags to fill with a material of your choice to further reduce vibrations and ensure stability
- Features spiked feet with removable silicone pads for carpet or hardwood floors
- Adjustable feet and included bubble level ensure your stands are perfectly level
- Supports up to 40 lb (18.1 kg) per stand including fill
- Small top plate measures 5.25” x 6.5” (13.3 cm x 16.5 cm)
- Large top plate measures 6.5” x 9.25” (16.5 cm x 23.5 cm)