Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G LIMITED EDITION Bookshelf speakers - Pair
Monitor Audio is celebrating their 50th anniversary in style!
The award-winning Silver 100 7G speaker has received a limited edition makeover to celebrate Monitor Audio’s 50th Anniversary. Their in-house designers have given the Silver 100 Limited Edition a classic Heritage Green finish and an anodised gold C-CAM bass driver, creating a luxe aesthetic befitting for their ‘Golden Jubilee’. An exclusive gold effect badge adorns the rear of the speaker, showing the edition number and Monitor Audio’s 50th Anniversary branding. Each speaker will also be accompanied with a certificate of authenticity.
The 7th generation of the Monitor Audio Silver series does not disappoint. These new improved models boast a refined fit and finish as well as numerous acoustical improvements.
- RST II (Rigid Surface Technology II) drivers are tougher and more rigid than other driver designs - they produce clearer audio and deeper bass
- New Uniform Dispersion Waveguide II for the new C-CAM gold dome tweeter improves the uniformity of its dispersion.
- Hexagonal pattern on drivers produce greater clarity
Imagine a bookshelf speaker that gives you richer sound and deeper bass than your old floorstander. That’s what the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G is capable of. On the outside, a choice of real-wood veneers lets you achieve the perfect look. Inside, a plethora of technologies come together, including metal coned drivers with Rigid Surface Technology, a new tweeter design and a new crossover system that intelligently combines the tweeter and bass driver. If all that just sounds like noise to you, don’t worry. You’ll hear the difference the moment you press play.
- 1 x 8" C-CAM RST II mid-bass driver
- 1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide II
- System Format 2 - way
- Frequency Response, In-room (-6dB) 35 Hz - 35 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m) 87.5 dB
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance 4.9 Ohms @ 170 Hz
- Maximum SPL (single, free-field) 106 dB
- Power Handling (RMS) 120 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements 40 - 120 W
- Crossover Frequency 2.3 kHz
- Port Tuning Frequency 42 Hz
- Bass reflex HiVe II port system
Dimensions: 14.75" H x 9" W x 13 D
Weight: 20 lbs
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour