Monitor Audio Studio Bookshelf Speakers - Pair
Studio is a premium loudspeaker offering absolute performance from within the clean lines of its compact cabinet. The shape and configuration have been designed to deliver a detailed and powerful audio reproduction that is usually associated with larger loudspeakers.
The Studio speakers are a stunning addition to any room. Featuring technologies from Monitor Audio’s range-topping Platinum II series, they offer a truly high-end listening experience that will delight even the most demanding ears!
The grille-less design ensures the speaker’s voice is clear and true and lets the drivers become an eye-catching focal point. The two metallic-silver RDT II speaker cones deliver an optimum high-end performance that will delight audiophiles. The honeycomb tweeter cover adds a contemporary edge to the speaker’s form and the bespoke solid-metal logo at the cabinet’s base gives a stylish design touch.
Features & Specifications:
- System Format 2-way
- Frequency Response (-6 dB) 48 Hz – 60 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M) 86 dB
- Nominal Impedance 4 ohms
- Minimum Impedance 2.9 ohms @ 3.5 kHz
- Maximum SPL 110 dBA (Pair)
- Power Handling (RMS) 100 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements 40 – 100 W
- Bass Alignment Dual slot Bass reflex – HiVe II port system
- Crossover Frequency 2.7 kHz
- 2 x 4" RDT II drivers
- 1 x MPD high frequency transducer
Dimensions: 13.37" H x 6.12" W x 14.19" D
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour
Finishes: Satin Grey, Satin White or Satin Black