Moon 230HAD Headphone Amplifier and DAC
From Moon by Simaudio the 230HAD headphone amplifier and DAC brings the best out of your headphones and doubles as a standalone DAC. A perfect solution for the computer audiophile.
- Inputs include 1 single-ended on rear-mounted RCA’s and 1 single-ended on 1/8” jack located on the front panel.
- Outputs include a ¼” TRS headphone jack, as well as both fixed and variable single-ended line-level RCA stereo pairs.
- Fully asynchronous DAC with four (4) digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1 & USB x 1) allowing for use with virtually any digital source; Supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 (USB input only); Supports PCM up to 24-bit/192kHz (all inputs) and 32-bit/384kHz (USB input only).
- Pure analog amplifier using a transconductance circuit.
- An oversized power supply using 1 toroidal transformer in conjunction with 8 stages of DC voltage regulation.
- Output power per channel @ 600 / 300 / 50Ω 100mW / 200mW / 1W
- Headphone Impedance 20 - 600Ω Frequency Response (audible) 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.1dB
- Frequency Response (full range) 5Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
- THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted) 0.005%
- Intermodulation distortion 0.005%
- Signal-to-noise Ratio 115dB
- Crosstalk -80dB
- Input / Output impedance 22KΩ / 1.25Ω
Dimensions: 7.0" W x 3" H x 11" D
Warranty: 10 years limited parts and labour (once registered with manufacture)