Moon By Simaudio
Moon 310LP Phono Preamplifier
From Moon by Simaudio the 310LP V2 phono preamplifier. Experience a blacker background and even more lifelike musical reproduction. Combine this with all the MOON hallmarks: clean, powerful, fast extended bass, an open midrange and airy extended high frequencies.
- Large isolated power supply on a separate circuit board using a toroidal transformer with 2 stages of voltage regulation.
- Single-ended RCA and Balanced XLR output connectors.
- Can be driven with a compatible external power supply.
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Indepen dent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 2 stages in all.
- Power supply features custom MOON electrolytic capacitors.
- 4-Layer printed circuit boards with pure copper tracings for a much shorter signal path; this results in greater sonic accuracy and dramatically improved signal-to-noise ratio.
- A symmetrical circuit design with accurate matching of the very finest high quality electronic components.
S/N Ratio (full scale @ 40dB gain) 110dBr
S/N Ratio (full scale @ 66dB gain) 88dBr
Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.5dB
Crosstalk @ 1kHz -100dB
Output impedance 50Ω
THD (20Hz - 20kHz) 0.001%
Intermodulation distortion 0.009%
Input overload @ 40dB gain 58mV RMS @ 1kHz
Input overload @ 66dB gain 3.0mV RMS @ 1kHz
Dimensions: 7.0" W x 3" H x 11" D
Warranty: 10 years limited parts and labour (once registered with manufacture)
This is a special order item please contact us for ordering information
Local: 604-372-2116 Toll Free: 1-844-530-5252 email@example.com