Moon By Simaudio
Moon 740P Preamplifier
The 740P preamplifier is an exceptional piece of equipment with virtually no background noise, just the music.
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 24 stages in all.
- 4 stages of Moon's M-LoVo (MOON Low Voltage DC regulation); a highly sophisticated circuit virtually free of noise, yielding exceptionally fast, precise, and very stable DC voltage.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
- Fully compatible with 820S external power supply.
- Each line input is fully configurable to be “home theater ready”, whereby the 740P’s volume control is bypassed.
Number of inputs - XLR / RCA 2 pairs / 3 pairs
Input Sensitivity 200mV - 4.0V RMS
Input Impedance 22,000Ω
Number of Output - XLR / RCA 1 pair / 2 pairs (fixed + variable)
Signal-to-noise Ratio (20Hz-20kHz) 120dB @ full output
Frequency response (full range) 5Hz - 100kHz ±0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz -116dB
- Output impedance 50Ω
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz) 0.001%
- Intermodulation distortion 0.0003%
Dimensions: 18.75" W x 4.0" H x 16.5" D
Weight: 35 lbs
Warranty: 10 years limited parts and labour (once registered with manufacture)
This is a special order item please contact us for ordering information
Local: 604-372-2116 Toll Free: 1-844-530-5252 firstname.lastname@example.org