Moon By Simaudio
Moon 850P Preamplifier
The 850P Preamplifier is a 2 chassis design where 1 chassis is housing the power supply, digital controller circuitry, software processing & the LED display. The other chassis contains ONLY audio circuitry. This results in the better signal accuracy.
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 40 stages in all.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
- Each line input is fully configurable to be “home theater ready”, whereby the 850P’s volume control is bypassed.
- Number of inputs - XLR / RCA 3 pairs / 5 pairs
- Input Sensitivity 200mV - 4.0V RMS
- Input Impedance 11,000Ω
- Gain 9dB
- Number of Outputs - XLR / RCA 2 pairs / 2 pairs (fixed + variable)
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (20Hz-20kHz) 130dB @ full output
- Frequency response 5Hz - 100kHz ±0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz -130dB
- Output impedance 50Ω
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz) 0.0005%
- Intermodulation distortion 0.0001%
Dimensions: 18.75" W x 4.0" H x 16.5" D
Weight: 151 lbs
Warranty: 10 years limited parts and labour (once registered with manufacture)
This is a special order item please contact us for ordering information
Local: 604-372-2116 Toll Free: 1-844-530-5252 email@example.com