NAD C 3050 Stereophonic Amplifier
NAD revisits their past with this retro design integrated amplifier complete with modem features and options.
The NAD C 3050 Stereo Integrated Amplifier combines the vintage-inspired design of the brand's 1970s-era 3030 with the latest modern audio technologies. The C 3050 includes NAD’s latest Modular Design Construction platform - MDC2, so your system is easily customisable and ready for feature and technology upgrades. True to the brand's values, the C 3050 delivers exceptional performance, leading-edge innovation, simplicity, and long-term value. In addition to the C 3050's dark grey finish and cursive-styled branding, its retro appeal extends to its dual VU meters, a walnut-finished vinyl-clad metal case, and the use of physical buttons for input controls.
At the heart of the C 3050 is NAD’s proven HybridDigital UcD amplifier design delivering 100 watts per channel continuously and 135 watts instantaneously to allow for short-term musical transients. The digital section is built around a Texas Instruments’ PCM5242 high-resolution differential DAC, a design known for its excellent dynamic performance and immunity to clock jitter. This high performance DAC enables the C 3050 to reproduce all your digital sources with amazing musicality, stunning clarity, and precise soundstaging.
- Retro design elements: front-panel VU meters, push-button input controls, 1970s cursive branding, walnut-finished vinyl-clad cabinet, and dark grey front panel
- HybridDigital UcD Amplifier
- Continuous Power: 100 watts per channel into 4/8 ohms
- Instantaneous Power: 135 watts per channel
- Vanishingly low harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- AptX HD Bluetooth (receive only)
- MDC2 port for expanded functionality
- Optional MDC2 BluOS-D module adds BluOS high-resolution multi-room music streaming, Dirac Live room correction, Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect, and two-way Bluetooth support for aptX-HD and AAC
- High-performance TI PCM5242 differential DAC
- Ultra-low-noise MM phono stage with infrasonic filtering circuitry
- One optical, one coaxial digital input
- HDMI-eARC input
- One set of line-level analogue inputs with low-noise buffer amplifiers
- Speaker A/Speaker B/Speakers A+B selectable outputs
- Subwoofer output
- Dedicated headphone amplifier
- IR remote control
- CI-Friendly - IR remote, 12V Trigger out, IR in
Dimensions: 17.25" W x 4.38" H x 14" D