NAD C 399 Integrated Amplifier
Coming November 2021 - Pre-order now!
Meet the powerful & feature rich NAD C 399 with it's HybridDigital nCore amplifier it is highly efficient and remarkably powerful. It can deliver 180 Watts per channel continuous power, and 250 Watts per channel instantaneous power, allowing the C 399 to produce musical transients effortlessly.
Also trickled down from the Masters Series is the ESS Sabre ES9028 high-resolution DAC, a design noted for its wide dynamic range, ultra-low noise and distortion, and near-zero levels of clock jitter. This premium DAC enables the C 399 to reproduce all of one’s digital sources with amazing musicality, a precise soundstage, and stunning clarity.
- Hybrid Digital nCore Amplifier
- Continuous Power: 180 Watts per channel into 8/4 ohms
- Instantaneous Power: 250 Watts per channel
- Vanishingly low harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- Dual MDC2 Slots for expanded functionality
- Optional MDC2 BluOS-D module adds BluOS multi-room streaming and Dirac Live room
- Jitter-free 32-bit/384kHz ESS Sabre DAC
- Ultra-low-noise MM phono stage with infrasonic filtering circuitry
- Two optical, two coaxial digital inputs
- HDMI-eARC input
- Two pairs of line-level analogue inputs with low-noise buffer amplifiers
- Speaker A/Speaker B outputs
- Two-way aptX HD Bluetooth
- Dual subwoofer outputs
- Dedicated headphone amplifier
- IR remote
- 12V Trigger in/out
- IR in/out
- RS-232 Serial port for control integration with home automation systems
- Seamless integration with Control4, Crestron, RTI, URC, Lutron, iPort, Elan, PUSH and KNX smart home control systems