NAD & MartinLogan 2.1 System
This 2.1 stereo system has Bluetooth, built in phono pre-amp for your turntable & great sound quality thanks to the MartinLogan Motion 4i speakers & a Dynamo 400 subwoofer.
The NAD C 328 is an integrated amplifier with Bluetooth, Digital, Analogue and Phono inputs. This amp is versatile all while keeping NAD’s unwavering commitment to exquisite sound.
- 50W x 2 Continuous Power into 8 or 4 Ohms
- Support for Bluetooth
- MM Phono Input
- Analogue Line Inputs
- SPDIF Coax and Optical Inputs
- Subwoofer Out
- Headphone Amplifier
- Bass EQ
- IR Remote
Dimensions: 17.12" W x 2.8" H x 11.25" D
1 pair of MartinLogan Motion 4i bookshelf/on-wall speakers
Inspired by the clarity and detail of MartinLogan’s ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers, Motion 4i feature exquisite Folded Motion tweeters and powerful bass technology in compact and affordable package.
Features & specifications:
- Tweeter - 1" × 1.4" Folded Motion Transducer with 5.25" × 1.75" diaphragm
- Mid Bass driver - 4" poly cone with stamped steel basket.
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Impedance 6 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: 20-150 watts
- Frequency response 70-23,000 Hz (±3dB)
MartinLogan Dynamo 400 subwoofer
Small but mighty the Dynamo 400 features a 150 Watt (peak) amplifier, 8-inch audiophile grade woofer, and RCA and speaker level input options. Dramatic bass detail and attack, superb extension, and room-shaking output ensure a compelling music and home theater experience.
- 8-inch inverted surround poly cone woofer
- 150 Watts (peak) amplifier
- Low-turbulance, ported design
- RCA and speaker level inputs
Dimensions: 15.2" H x 13.3" W x 13.7" D
This system includes the following for the price listed:
- 1 x NAD C 328 integrated amplifier
- 2 x MartinLogan 4i bookshelf speaker
- 1 x MartinLogan Dynamo 400 subwoofer