Ortofon OM 10 Phono Cartridge
Ortofon Optimum Match (OM) cartridges match most tonearms perfectly. If your tonearm has a standard headshell or a cartridge mount, then step up to optimal sound reproduction with OM’s. A glance at anyone of these cartridges will reveal Ortofon's answer to perfect tonearm matching. Ingeniously tucked into the top of the mounting bracket is a tiny, removable weight-plate.
• If your tonearm is an standard tonearm, just leave the weight-plate.
• If your tonearm is one of the low mass types, then simply remove the weight. The mass of your OM cartridge is now a mere 2.5g.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. - 4 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz - 2 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz - 22 dB
- Frequency response - 20-22.000 Hz ± 2 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force *) - 70 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral - 25 µm/mN
- Stylus type - Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius - r/R 8/18 µm
- Tracking force range - 1,25-1,75 g (15-20 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended - 1,5 g (17,5 mN)
- Tracking angle - 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance - 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance - 200-600 pF
- Cartridge colour, body/stylus - Black/Black
- Cartridge weight - 5 g
- Replacement stylus unit - Stylus 10