Peachtree Audio preDAC & GaN Bundle
This pre-amp & power amp combo features the Peachtree Audio preDAC and the GaN power amp.
AKA the GaN Stack!
Balanced Preamplifier with built-in ESS 9000-Series Reference 8-channel DAC with asynchronous USB, iOS, 2 opt, coax, phono and aux inputs. Home Theater Bypass, Volume Control Bypass and discrete, high-power headphone amp. Aluminum faceplate and chassis wrapped in a real wood cabinet. IR remote control. Assembled in the USA.
- Balanced preamplifier with built-in DAC.
- ESS 9000-Series Reference 8- channel DAC with DSD and asynchronous USB
- Balanced XLR outputs
- Fully differential (balanced) audio circuitry from the digital inputs to the output
- Exclusive DyNEC iOS input for audio streaming from Apple Lightning devices
- Asynchronous USB, (1) coaxial and (2) optical digital inputs for connection to virtually any source device
- Phono (MM) input for direct connection of a turntable (can also double as a standard line-level input)
- Home Theater Bypass for easy integration with a multi-channel system (also doubles as a standard line-level input) driving the front speakers for listening to stereo music
- Volume Control Bypass feature for use with variable output source devices
- Switchable loop feature for inserting an external EQ or other sound processor into the signal path
- Discrete, high-output, custom-designed headphone amplifier
- Extensive internal grounding
- Made in North America
Dimensions: 14.02" W x 4.37" H x 14.25" D
The Peachtree GaN400 represents a next step in the evolution of power amplifier design and manufacturing. It has exceptionally accurate waveform reproduction, amazing power and control, low global negative feedback and extremely efficient use of AC power. It provides the highest level of musicality without sacrificing the remarkable efficiency of a class-D design, and is proudly assembled in the USA. The GaN400 is simply the best sounding power amplifier we have ever made and compares favourably to the world's best power amplifiers regardless of their topology.
- State-of-the-art GaNFETs (Gallium Nitride Field-Effect Transistors)
- 400 watts per channel
- Musical. Powerful.
- Drive ANY speaker with ease and headroom to spare
- Compatible with speakers from 2.5Ω to 16Ω nominal impedance
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs with differential audio circuits
- Aluminum front panel and chassis wrapped in a real wood cabinet finished in stunning Gloss Ebony Mocha or beautiful Piano Black