Peachtree, Bluesound & Wharfedale HiFi System
This package is showroom tested and sounds amazing. Great detail with controlled bass response and loads of features.
Cables are included!
This system includes the following components:
- 1 Peachtree Audio Nova 300 integrated amplifier in Mocha or Gloss Black
- 1 Bluesound Node (2021) music streamer in black or white
- 1 pair of Wharfedale Linton speakers and matching stands in Walnut or Mahogany
- 1 0.75M AudioQuest Cinnamon Digital Coaxial Cable
- 1 x pair of 8ft AudioQuest rocket 11 speakers cables
The Peachtree Audio Nova 300 is an integrated amplifier complete with 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and 5.6MHz DSD (double-DSD) compatibility powered by a new generation ICEPower amplification with 300 watts per channel.
- ESS Reference 9018K2M Sabre DAC
- 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and 5.6MHz DSD (double-DSD) compatibility
- New generation ICEPower amplification - 300 watts per channel @ 8Ω
450 watts per channel @ 4Ω
- Extensive internal grounding
- Designed by a world-class engineering team
- Asynchronous USB, Coax and (2) Optical inputs
- Asynchronous iOS input for direct digital input from Apple Lightning devices - with exclusive Peachtree DyNEC (Dynamic-Noise Elimination Circuit) technology
- Phono (MM) input
- Home Theater Bypass
- Loop feature to add an external tube buffer, EQ or other processor into the signal path
- Pre-Out for use as preamp/DAC or with subwoofer
- HIGH OUTPUT discrete headphone amplifier
- Made in North America
Dimensions: 14.02" W x 4.37" H x 14.25" D
Introducing the NODE the latest and improved music streamer from Bluesound replacing the amazing NODE 2i.
What improvements were made?
- Improved DAC- PCM5242 with Differential Output, DAC implementation SNR: -113dB THD+N: 0.002%
- Added input - Now with HDMI eARC to allow you to integrate this to your TV
- Added output - USB
- Top Panel controls - Now with Full-size Glass Top Panel Capacitive Touch LEDs, Volume Slider, Presets x 5, Proximity Sensing
- Better processor - ARM® Cortex™ -A53 Quad-Core, 1.8GHz per core
- Improved operating platform - BluOS Gen 3
- Improved finish - Matte Satin Paint Black & White
Features & specifications:
- Connect to any existing stereo amplifier, AV receiver, or powered audio system.
- Powered by state of the art Quad-Core 1.8ghz ARM® Cortex™ A53 processor and a 32-bit/384khz premium DAC design.
- HDMI eARC connectivity, digital, optical and analog input/output options, with wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs.
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library.
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth aptX HD Bluetooth ensures music playback without interruption.
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Top panel touch controls with presets.
- IR input and remote learning capability – Control it with the optional Bluesound remote
- Connect with the BluVoice skill in the Alexa app and use Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts throughout your house — all in sync.
Dimensions: 8.7” W x 1.8” H x 5.7” D
One of our favorite all time speaker manufactures celebrated their 85th anniversary with this limited edition set of speakers that has blown us away. This is a 5 star winner all the way.
The Wharfedale LINTON represents one of the most iconic models in the long history of Wharfedale loudspeakers. A model that embodied the Wharfedale pioneering research through the 60s, 70s and 80s, with a bloodline dating back to 1965, LINTON has always been manufactured according to the Wharfedale principles of quality and value for money. The new Wharfedale LINTON further exemplifies these two edicts, balancing fine craftsmanship, natural sound quality and affordability inside a beautifully proportioned loudspeaker that has been bought in its millions right across the globe through it’s various incarnations.
The original LINTON was well known for its warm, rich and natural sounding character and the new Wharfedale LINTON retains that standing but imbues it with an open, detailed performance that will entice you to explore your whole music collection, once more.
- Transducer Complement: 3-way
- Bass Driver: 8"(200mm) black woven Kevlar cone
- Midrange Driver: 5"(135mm) black woven Kevlar cone
- Treble Driver: 1" (25mm) soft dome
- AV Shield: No
- Sensitivity (2.0V @ 1m): 90dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25-200W
- Peak SPL: 110dB
- Nominal Impedance: 6Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 3.5Ω
- Frequency Response(+/-3dB): 40Hz ~ 20kHz
- Bass Extension(-6dB): 35Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 630Hz & 2.4kHz
- Speakers: 22.2" H x 11.8" W x 13" D
- Stands: 17.2" H x 11.8" W x 13" D
Weight: 40 lbs ea
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour