Peachtree, Monitor Audio & Bluesound HiFi System
Here are 3 products that work so well together to create a beautiful sounding Hi-res audio system. Client approved & tested in our showroom this system uses Bluesound's Node music streamer plugged into the digital input of the Peachtree Nova 150 DAC & integrated amp which powers a pair of Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G bookshelf speakers.
Cables are included!
This system includes the following components:
- 1 Peachtree Audio Nova 150 integrated amplifier in Mocha or Gloss Black
- 1 Bluesound Node (2021) music streamer in black or white
- 1 Pair of Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G bookshelf speakers in you choice of 5 finishes
- 1 0.75M AudioQuest Cinnamon Digital Coaxial Cable
- 1 Pair of 6FT AudioQuest Rocket 11 speaker cables terminated with banana connectors
More about this system:
The Peachtree Audio Nova 150 is an integrated amplifier complete with 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and 5.6MHz DSD (double-DSD) compatibility powered by a new generation ICEPower amplification with 150 watts per channel.
- ESS Reference 9018K2M Sabre DAC
- 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and 5.6MHz DSD (double-DSD) compatibility
- New generation ICEPower amplification - 150 watts per channel @ 8Ω
250 watts per channel @ 4Ω
- Extensive internal grounding
- Designed by a world-class engineering team
- Asynchronous USB, Coax and (2) Optical inputs
- Asynchronous iOS input for direct digital input from Apple Lightning devices - with exclusive Peachtree DyNEC (Dynamic-Noise Elimination Circuit) technology
- Phono (MM) input
- Home Theater Bypass
- Loop feature to add an external tube buffer, EQ or other processor into the signal path
- Pre-Out for use as preamp/DAC or with subwoofer
- Headphone amplifier
- Made in North America
Dimensions: 14.02" W x 4.37" H x 14.25" D
The 7th generation of the Monitor Audio Silver series does not disappoint. These new improved models boast a refined fit and finish as well as numerous acoustical improvements.
- RST II (Rigid Surface Technology II) drivers are tougher and more rigid than other driver designs - they produce clearer audio and deeper bass
- New Uniform Dispersion Waveguide II for the new C-CAM gold dome tweeter improves the uniformity of its dispersion.
- Hexagonal pattern on drivers produce greater clarity
Imagine a bookshelf speaker that gives you richer sound and deeper bass than your old floorstander. That’s what the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G is capable of. On the outside, a choice of real-wood veneers lets you achieve the perfect look. Inside, a plethora of technologies come together, including metal coned drivers with Rigid Surface Technology, a new tweeter design and a new crossover system that intelligently combines the tweeter and bass driver. If all that just sounds like noise to you, don’t worry. You’ll hear the difference the moment you press play.
- 1 x 8" C-CAM RST II mid-bass driver
- 1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide II
- System Format 2 - way
- Frequency Response, In-room (-6dB) 35 Hz - 35 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m) 87.5 dB
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance 4.9 Ohms @ 170 Hz
- Maximum SPL (single, free-field) 106 dB
- Power Handling (RMS) 120 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements 40 - 120 W
- Crossover Frequency 2.3 kHz
- Port Tuning Frequency 42 Hz
- Bass reflex HiVe II port system
Dimensions: 14.75" H x 9" W x 13 D
Weight: 20 lbs
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour
Introducing the NODE the latest and improved music streamer from Bluesound replacing the amazing NODE 2i.
What improvements were made?
- Improved DAC- PCM5242 with Differential Output, DAC implementation SNR: -113dB THD+N: 0.002%
- Added input - Now with HDMI eARC to allow you to integrate this to your TV
- Added output - USB
- Top Panel controls - Now with Full-size Glass Top Panel Capacitive Touch LEDs, Volume Slider, Presets x 5, Proximity Sensing
- Better processor - ARM® Cortex™ -A53 Quad-Core, 1.8GHz per core
- Improved operating platform - BluOS Gen 3
- Improved finish - Matte Satin Paint Black & White
Features & specifications:
- Connect to any existing stereo amplifier, AV receiver, or powered audio system.
- Powered by state of the art Quad-Core 1.8ghz ARM® Cortex™ A53 processor and a 32-bit/384khz premium DAC design.
- HDMI eARC connectivity, digital, optical and analog input/output options, with wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs.
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library.
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth aptX HD Bluetooth ensures music playback without interruption.
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Top panel touch controls with presets.
- IR input and remote learning capability – Control it with the optional Bluesound remote
- Connect with the BluVoice skill in the Alexa app and use Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts throughout your house — all in sync.
Dimensions: 8.7” W x 1.8” H x 5.7” D