Ayreborn Audio/Video Inc.
Peerless PRG-UNV Projector Ceiling Mount
Peerless-AV’s PRG Precision Gear Projector Mount simplifies image alignment. The patent-pending precision gear design allows exact tilt and roll image positioning by either simply turning two adjustment knobs with a Phillips screw driver, or use the tool-less option by extending the knobs to adjust by hand. Just set the precision gear to the desired position to secure it in place – it will hold its position even during projector maintenance. With Peerless-AV’s PRG Precision Gear Projector Mount, just set it and forget it. No more adjustment screws. No more micro adjustments. No more hassles.
- Specifications: Tilt: ±20°, Roll: ±10°, Swivel: 360° when mounted on extension column ±15° when flush mounted on ceilings
- Pre-installed security screws provide optional tilt and roll lock to prevent tampering with adjustment knobs
- Spider® Universal Adapter Plate extends up to 17.63" (448 mm) to fit most projector models
- Quick-release mechanism to easily service projector
- ”U” shaped pitch bracket allows for hassle free cable routing |Cable management allows cables to be routed through projector mount out of sight |Horizontal wrench access slots make flush mounting installations fast and easy
- Pre-assembled design reduces installation time
- Two adjustment knobs control projector image alignment
- Patent-pending precision gears provides exact projector image alignment
- Mounting Pattern448mm (17.63")
- Weight Capacity50lb (22kg)
- Color Black FinishP owder Coat
- Security Features
- HardwareTilt+20 / -20 Swivel Yaw 360 Roll+10 / -10