PMC Twenty5.22i Bookshelf Speakers & Stands - Pair
The PMC Twenty5.22i bookshelf speakers are an improved version of an already outstanding set of speakers. The "i" stands for improved!
Price includes 1 set of PMC speaker stands
What did PMC do to improve the speakers?
- New 19mm soft dome tweeter - Higher power handling, improved reliability
- New black board Crossovers - Optimise track and component positioning Low interaction & Low colouration
- New Anti vibration plinth bars - Reduced resonance
What did these improvements do?
- Off axis output has the same tonality as on axis sound
- Reflected sound is identical to on axis sound, making for a vastly more natural sound presentation
- On/off axis seating positions retain the same balance regardless of location.
- More lifelike, immersive and enveloping sound field
Hand finished in a beautiful walnut veneer these bookshelf speakers are stunners. The potent g-weave bass driver, together with the new Laminair vent and an ATL of surprising length given the cabinet dimensions: all combine to give the twenty5.22i bass weight, punch and dynamics that are unmatched in its class.
- MidBass drivers - PMC twenty5 series 6.5”/170mm long-throw g-weave™ cone with cast alloy chassis
- Tweeter - PMC/SEAS®, 27mm PMC twenty5i series SONOLEX™ fabric soft dome, Ferrofluid cooled
- Frequency Response: 39Hz - 25kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Input Connectors: One pair 4mm binding posts
- sensitivity: 89dB 1W 1m
Dimensions: 16.1" H x 7.6" W x 14.7" D
Weight: 22 lbs ea
Warranty: 20 years parts and labour.