PS Audio DirectStream DAC with bridge - Floor Model
This unit is a floor model - excellent condition
The PS Audio DirectStream DAC up-samples your digital media to 20 times the DSD rate outputting pure analogue into your pre-amplifer or amplifier.
Includes the optional Bridge II and you get music streaming functionality as well. Includes MQA and Tidal
- Digtial audio inputs: I2S(2), Coax, XLR Balanced, TOSLINK, USB, Network Bridge slot
- Sample Rates: I2S, and USB -- 44.1kHz to 352.8kHz 16bit, 24bit, DSD 64, DSD 128 TOSLINK – 44.1kHz to 96kHz 16bit, 24bit XLR (AES/EBU)S/PDIF (coax)-- 44.1kHz to 192kHz 16bit, 24bit, DSD 64
- Analog Audio Output: Connector RCA/XLR Unbalanced /Balanced (X2)
- Format PCM or DSD: Sample rate (PCM) 44.1kHz, 48.0kHz, 88.2kHz, 96.0kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz Word length (PCM) 16b, 18b, 20b, 24b Data rate (DSD) Standard (2.8MHz) or Double (5.6MHz) DoP as well as raw DSD on I2S and USB inputs Input jitter reduction effectively 100%, residual immeasurable. No input PLLs, FLLs.
- 2S Digital Input Connector HDMI: Format PCM or DSD. DoP on all inputs as well as raw DSD on I2S inputs
- USB Digital Input Connector USB “B” Type Format PCM or DoP v1.1 (DSD over PCM) Transfer mode Asynchronous
Dimensions: 14” D x 17” W x 4” H
Weight: 22 lbs
Warranty: 3 years parts and labour