Rega Phono Cartridge Apheta 2
The Apheta 2 is the second generation of Rega's unique moving coil cartridges. Taking the technology developed from the first Apheta to the next level, our engineers have fine tuned every aspect of the original design.
Apheta 2 features a super high-powered, neodymium magnet and a coil meticulously hand wound on an iron cross that is fifty percent smaller than the original. This weight reduction allows us greater freedom to track the vinyl groove ensuring even more detail is extracted from the vinyl.
Features and specifications:
- Tracking Pressure 1.75 - 2.00g
- Input load impedance 100 ohms
- Output impedance 10 ohms
- Nominal output voltage 350μV
- Channel Balance : ≥ 20μV
- Separation : ≥ -29dB
- Iron cross & coil assembly 50% smaller than the original Apheta .
- One of the world's smallest MC generators.
- Cutting edge neodymium magnet.
- Vital profile nude diamond stylus.
- High specification fine wire.
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.