Rega 'Queen' Special Edition Turntable
Rega has been choosen by legendary rock band ‘Queen’ to produce a limited edition (fully licensed) turntable to coincide with the release of their 18 piece 180g vinyl LP boxset containing all 15 hit studio albums sourced from the original master tapes mastered by Bob Ludwig and cut at Abbey Road studios.
The design of this unique custom turntable includes reproductions of classic Queen logo’s, and incorporates the tonearm technology of the multi-award-winning ‘plug and play’ Rega turntables. Both brand and band are quintessentially English and the combination of engineering and musical achievements make for a perfect match.
Features & specifications:
- The Queen turntable is a brand new product designed specifically for ‘Queen’.
- A custom designed high gloss acrylic laminated plinth silk screened with ‘Queen by Rega’ logo.
- Silk screened ‘Queen crest’ platter from artwork created by Freddie Mercury.
- Hand built RB101 tonearm.
- Factory fitted Rega Carbon moving magnet cartridge.
- Low noise low vibration 24v synchronous high performance motor.
- Queen dustcover lid badge.
- Optional upgrade (sold separately) is available to the handmade high performance moving magnet Rega Bias 2 cartridge. This cartridge is designed specifically for the ‘plug and play’ RB101 tonearm mounted on the ‘Queen by Rega’ turntable.
Finishes: Gloss Black
We Also Recommend
Paradigm Powered 2.1 Speaker System Millenia CT 2 - Floor Model
Cambridge Audio Network Music Player CXN - Refurbished
Samsung Wireless Audio System WAM7500 - Floor Model