Rega Turntable Planar 3 With Elys2 Cartridge
Replacing the multi award winning and five times What Hi-Fi? Product of the Year (RP3) was never going to be an easy task. It took the Rega team of designers headed up by Rega's Roy Gandy, two years to develop the all new 'Planar 3' following the biggest re-design of the iconic 'three' model ever seen.
Features & specifications:
- RB330 tonearm - Designed using the latest 3D CAD & CAM technology, the new RB330 is the culmination of more than 35 years of tonearm design experience.
- Complete with a Rega Elys2 cartridge
- Featuring a new bias assembly, re-designed stiffer vertical bearing housing, integrated arm clip and an improved spring housing with easier to read numbers.
- High gloss acrylic, laminated plinth
- New float glass platter ‘Optiwhite’ polished rim 12mm
- Rega made, new low capacitance phono cable with Neutrik plugs,
- Motor cover tray with integrated cooling
- Improved lower friction, precision horizontal and vertical bearings
- New design 100g mild steel balance weight.
Dimensions: 17.9" W x 4.6" H x 14.17" D
Warranty: 2 years parts & labour
Finishes: Gloss Black or Gloss White