Rega Turntable RP8
The RP8 is a ground breaking turntable which takes Rega’s design philosophy further than ever before. A radical new plinth design using custom materials, the RB808 tonearm , 24v low voltage motor controlled by a customised hand tuned electronic power supply, a triple layer float glass platter and a re-designed and improved version of our Planar 9 precision engineered hub bearing assembly. Available with the option of the RP8’s perfect partner the Rega Apheta moving coil cartridge factory fitted (recommended). These are just some of the features of this amazing turntable designed to extract more music from your vinyl than ever before.
Features & specifications:
- Hand made RB808 tonearm.
- Precision engineered bearing and aluminium sub platter.
- Triple layer float glass platter.
- Custom matched TT-PSU individually tuned to its own motor.
- Rega’s pioneering skeletal plinth design.
- Factory fitted Apheta 2 MC cartridge available (optional).
- Aluminium skin phenolic bracing.
Finishes: Gloss Black
We Also Recommend
Paradigm Powered 2.1 Speaker System Millenia CT 2 - Floor Model
Cambridge Audio Network Music Player CXN - Refurbished
Samsung Wireless Audio System WAM7500 - Floor Model