Rega Turntable RP10
The RP10 represents the biggest step forward in the evolution of Roy Gandy’s turntable design philosophy.
This extends further than ever before with advanced components built around our radical new plinth design. Featuring the brand new RB2000 tonearm, a ceramic flywheel effect platter and the custom RP10 power supply (allowing total control and accuracy over both motor vibration and speed performance) guarantee the highest level of performance from a Rega turntable to date.
Features & specifications:
- Handmade RB2000 tonearm, precision engineered bearing and aluminium sub platter
- Ceramic oxide diamond cut flywheel platter
- Fully adjustable RP10 dedicated power supply tuned to its own motor
- Rega’s pioneering skeletal plinth design
- Aluminium skin phenolic bracing
Finishes: Gloss Black
We Also Recommend
Focal Bookshelf Speakers Aria 905
Cambridge Audio Bookshelf Speakers SX-50 - Open Box