REL Acoustics Carbon Special Subwoofer
The REL Carbon Special is a limited edition subwoofer from our good friends at REL Acoustics.
This work of art contains the latest engineering with cutting edge components from RELs reference line, all housed in a moderately sized chassis. It features their third-generation carbon fibre 12” driver with a new, bespoke CSP passive driver that delivers 50% longer stroke, powered by our 1,000 watt amplifier, itself guided by our CS PerfectFilter™. An all new cabinet with highly polished metal and carbon fibre touches appears only in this model.
- Closed box, front-firing active woofer
- 12 in., 300mm long-throw, carbon fibre cone with inverted carbon fibre centre cap
- 12 in., 300mm Carbon, carbon flat cone structure, steel chassis
- LOW FREQUENCY EXTENTION -6 dB at 19Hz (in Room)
- INPUT CONNECTORS High Level Neutrik Speakon, Low Level stereo RCA, LFE RCA, and LFE XLR
- OUTPUT CONNECTORS High Level Neutrik Speakon, LFE RCA, and LFE XLR
- POWER OUTPUT 1000 watts (RMS)
- AMPLIFIER TYPE NextGen5 Class D
- WIRELESS CAPABILITY Airship Wireless Required (sold separately)