REL HT/1003 Subwoofer
Serie HT is designed specifically to answer the challenge of creating affordably priced, exceptionally dynamic, pure home theater powered subwoofers with the ideal combination of a lightweight, modern CarbonGlas™ drivers coupled to a powerful Class D amplifier that runs cool, producing extraordinary dynamics. Internally, REL has developed specially adapted home theater input filters that produce extremely flat bass down in the 20Hz range.
For when there is simply neither the space nor the need for all the output of a larger HT model. HT/1003 applies the same approach as its impressive stable mate and scales it down by just a little. 10” high-powered, long throw driver and 300W means it has plenty of power on demand. This unit is intended primarily for high powered home theater applications, immersive gaming set-ups, and pairs nicely with active powered loudspeakers. Scaled down design, up-sized performance.
Features and Specifications:
- 10 in., 250mm long-throw, CarbonGlas™ cone structure, inverted carbon fibre dust cap, steel chassis
- LOW FREQUENCY EXTENTION -6dB at 24 Hz
- Dual purpose Low Level stereo RCA or LFE RCA
- Daisy Chain Low Level stereo RCA or LFE RCA
- POWER OUTPUT 300 watts (RMS)
- AMPLIFIER TYPE NextGen5 Class D
- WIRELESS CAPABILITY HT Air Wireless (Optional), Zero Compression Single Large Scale Integrated Chip
Dimensions: 12.5" W x 13.7" H x 13.8" D
Weight: 28 lbs