REL Acoustics 212/SE Subwoofer
The 212/SE was engineered to not only make your heart pound and walls shake, but restore midrange warmth and harmonic structure, while providing a powerful, rich low-end. This combination of speed, power and grace driving multiple room modes (forward, down and rear) makes it ideally suited for high end 2-channel, grand rooms and dedicated theaters, allowing larger state of the art speakers to spring to full voice.
Features and specifications:
- Type: Two Front-firing active woofers, Rear and down-firing passive radiator
- Active Drive Unit: 12 in., 300mm long-throw, die cast Aluminum chassis
- Passive Radiator Rear: 12in., 300mm, die cast Aluminum chassis
- Passive Radiator Down: 12in., 300mm, die cast Aluminum chassis
- Lower Frequency Response: 21Hz at -6 dB
- Input Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon, Left and Right Lo Level phono, LFE phono, SMA connector for wireless Antenna
- Gain Control Range: 80 dB
- Power Output: 1,000 Watts (RMS)
- Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180 degrees
- Amplifier Type: Next Gen II Class D
- REL Longbow Wireless capability: Yes- REL Longbow™ transmitter [required]. Sold separately.
- Dimensions: 32" H x 17.2" W x 20" D
- Weight: 122 lbs