REL Subwoofer Habitat 1
Habitat1 is a brilliant new concept that takes sub bass to new levels by incorporating the room, your Habitat, into REL's design. It is common in design circles to speak of taking the room into account, but never has the complete system approach employed by REL been utilized so utterly to one singular purpose. Perfect, deep bass that emanates almost invisibly from somewhere hidden within the room.
Habitat1 is intended to be used wirelessly with the REL LongbowTM Wireless Transmitter, although the rear panel includes all of the standard connectivity so that users have the option of using Habitat1 wired if desired.
Features and specifications:
- Type: Sealed, two front-firing active woofers, one back-firing passive woofer
- Drive Unit: Two 6.5 in., 165 mm long-throw, steel chassis
- Passive Unit: 10 in, steel chassis
- Lower Frequency Response: 30Hz at -6dB in room
- Input Connectors: High-Level Neutrik Speakon Low-Level single phono LFE single phono Input Impedance High-Level: 150k Low-Level: 10k .1/LFE: 10k ohms
- Gain Control Range: 80dB
- Power Output: 150 Watts (RMS)
- Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180 degrees
- Optional Habitat1 floor mount, when wall mounting is simply not an option. (Sold Separately)
- Dimensions: 16" H x 25" W x 4.5" D
- Weight: 50 lbs