REL S/3 SHO Subwoofer
S/3 SHO derives from the flagship S/5 SHO and offers a more compact footprint and much of S/5 SHO performance for use with either slightly more modest systems or rooms that cannot handle the power and output of S/5 SHo. Qualitatively, it is the equal of S/5 SHO, sans the grand scale, power and majesty of its larger sibling.
Beautifully balanced, S/3 SHO offers powerful, incisive and beautifully balanced performance.
Features and specifications:
- Type: Front-firing active woofer, down-firing passive radiator
- Active Drive Unit: 10 in., 250mm long-throw, pressed Aluminium chassis
- Passive Radiator: 12 in., 300mm
- Lower Frequency Response in Room: 22Hz at -6 dB
- Input Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon, Left and Right Lo Level phono, LFE phono, SMA for wireless antenna
- Gain Control Range: 80 dB
- Power Output: 400 watts (RMS)
- Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180 degrees
- Amplifier Type: Next Gen II Class D REL Longbow
- Wireless capability: Yes – REL Longbow™ transmitter [required], Sold separately
- Dimensions: 16.7" H x 16" W x 18.25" D
- Weight: 61.4 lbs
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.