REL T/9i RED edition Subwoofer
The REL T/9i subwoofer now available in this special edition finish with gloss red paint, chrome and carbon fiber accents.
T/9i represents the most of T/i that we can deliver, and if sheer output alone is a primary requirement for your theater or music system then read no further. The combination of a lightweight, composite 10” driver coupled to a matching 10” T/i passive delivers speed, slam and attack when called upon but also is capable of tracing more delicate passages when necessary. Large in sonic scale, the T/9i is ideal for mating up with floor standing speakers and rooms that are on the medium-to-large size. Powerful, concussive, yet beautiful.
Features and specifications:
- Type: Passive Radiator, front-firing active woofer, down-firing passive radiator
- Active Drive Unit: 10in., 254 mm long-throw, inverted dust cap, steel chassis
- Passive Radiator: 10in., 254 mm
- Lower Frequency Response: 28 Hz at -6 dB in room
- Input Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon, Lo Level single phono, LFE phono
- Input Impedance: High Level: 150k, Low Level: 10k, .1/LFE: 10k ohms
- Gain Control Range: 80 dB
- Power Output: 300 Watts (RMS)
- Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180 degrees
- Dimensions: 15.2" H x 13" W x 16" D
- Weight: 41.3 lbs