REL T/9x Subwoofer
The REL T/9x subwoofer has even greater output than before, but the headline news is the way it sacrifices nothing in clarity and transparency to achieve this. At this price it opens the pathway for owners of high performance European floor and stand mounted monitors and smaller panel speakers to enjoy truly full range sound.
Features and specifications:
- Type: Passive Radiator, front-firing active woofer, down-firing passive radiator
- Active Drive Unit: 10 in. FibreAlloy™, 254mm long-throw, inverted alloy dust cap, steel chassis
- Passive Radiator: 10in., 254 mm
- Lower Frequency Response: 27 Hz at -6 dB in room
- Input Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon, Lo Level single phono, LFE phono
- Input Impedance: High Level: 150k, Low Level: 10k, .1/LFE: 10k ohms
- Gain Control Range: 80 dB
- Power Output: 300 Watts (RMS)
- Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180 degrees
Finishes: Black gloss or White Lacquer
- Dimensions: 14.5" H x 14.4" W x 15.5" D
Warranty: 3 years parts and labour against manufacturing defects in material or workmanship only.