Rotel A11 MKII Integrated Amplifier
Meet Rotel's latest upgraded version of the A11 tribute integrated amplifier and now features a high performance Texas Instruments 32-bit/384kHz DAC.
With over 22 critical component upgrades in the digital circuits, which combine to improve staging and resolution, the A11 MKII also includes the high current Class AB amplifier with 50 W x 2 channels @ 8 ohms.
The included remote control provides motorized volume control and source selection, while the front panel includes bass, treble and balance controls plus a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Class AB amplifier - 50 W per channel @ 8 ohms.
- High precision Texas Instruments PCM5102A 32-bit / 384kHz DAC.
- Custom engineered high efficiency, low noise toroidal transformer.
- Intuitive front panel controls and the included IR remote ensure seamless setup and operation.
- 24-bit / 192kHz Coaxial and Optical digital inputs.
- Bluetooth with aptX HD and AAC.
- 3 x RCA analog inputs, 1 x MM Phono input and 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The rear panel includes dual 12V trigger outputs and an auto-power off selector switch to automatically power off when the unit is not use.
- 5-way speaker binding posts.
- Remote control included.
Dimensions: 17" W × 2.88" H × 13.68" D
Finishes: Silver or Black
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour against manufactures defects.